I shared this recipe on our Facebook page the other day but this looks too amazing to not give it a special blog post. The team at Cookies & Cups shared this little master piece a few months ago and I am dying to try it. It includes two of my favorite things – oreos and reese cups…I mean really, what could be better?!?!
- Double stuff oreos (regular or vanilla..or BOTH)
- Reese Cups
- Melting Chocolate
- Gather an even number of double stuffed oreos to reese cups
- Twist apart the oreos
- Sandwich the reese cup between two oreo halves (both halves should have stuffing on them)
- Apply light pressure to the sides so the filling acts as a glue to hold the whole sandwich together
- Dunk the sandwich in melting chocolate
- Let harden on tray (I would put in the fridge to hurry up the process)
- Feel free to crush the unused oreo sides on top of the sandwich
- EAT THEM ALL UP! Well not all of them, you should probably share…but only share with nice people.
I would love to wrap them up in a nice baggie and give out as a favor. Perfect for a kids party or for a party that includes anyone with a sweet tooth!